MIOT Hospitals is a leading Multi-Speciality Hospital in India known for its adoption of Professional standards, both Nationally and Internationally.
Being the leading centre for Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Research, MIOT Hospitals has the World Class Specialties in the field of Joint Replacement Surgeries, Orthopaedics and Trauma Care.
MIOT also has specialized centre for Nephrology, Thoracic & Cardio Vascular Care, Neurology and Neuro Surgery, Paediatric Cardio Surgery, Gastroenterology & Liver Diseases and Cancer Treatment (Surgical, Medical and Radiation Oncology) and many other specialties.
MIOT Hospitals was created by an exceptional physician who could not find the ideal environment for healthcare in India. And today MIOT is a leading Multi Specialty Hospital with German Collaboration.
- Joint Replacement Surgery: Leading centre for Joint Replacement Surgery - 35,000 successful Hip Replacements, Knee Replacement Surgeries, Shoulder Replacement Surgeries and Revision Surgeries.
- First hospital in Asia Pacific Region and second hospital in the world to have Computer Integrated Navigation System for Joint Replacement Surgery.
- Center for Thoracic and Cardiac Care: Leading Cardiac Centre in Endovascular Grafting (Treating Aortic Aneurysm by Keyhole Surgery procedures) and Beating Heart Surgery. This center performs more than 1000 surgeries annually.
- MIOT Heart Revive Center: 24X7 dedicated center for comprehensive cardiac care with experienced cardiac specialists on call 24x7, dedicated emergency ambulance, door to balloon in 90 minutes, cutting edge equipment & treatment from heart attack to arrhythmia (palpitation & slow heart beats).
- MIOT Institute of Cancer Cure: is a comprehensive one-stop center for cancer detection, diagnosis to treatment. 24-hour world class Histopathology lab, Digital Mammography, dedicated 64 Slice PET-CT - all to detect and diagnose early incidence of cancer cells; 35 member tumor board team to discuss and decide on cancer treatment plan; experienced team of surgical, medical and radiation oncologist; TrueBeam STx a revolutionary radiation technology for cancer treatment (MIOT was the first in Asia Pacific, and only the third hospital in the world to commission TureBeam STx).
- MIOT Institute of Nephrology: Most modern and largest Nephrology unit in the country with state-of-the-art dialysis unit which caters to around 50 patients per day and performs renal (kidney) transplants for 5 patients per month. The Institute in collaboration with Japan has performed kidney transplants across blood groups - from "B" blood group donor to "O" blood group recipient.
- MIOT Centre for Children's Cardiac Care: Leading and dedicated Paediatric Cardiac Centre for treating children with congenital heart disorders, from just born to children.
- MIOT Advanced Center for Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases: A centre of excellence for the treatment of digestive and liver diseases with state-of-the-art infrastructure including the revolutionary technology like Spy Glass and Double Balloon Enteroscopy overseen by one of the country's leading experts in this field and supported by a hand picked team of specialists.
- Pioneer in Pinhole Surgery and Keyhole Surgery
- Has one of the best equipped Imaging Sciences Departments in the country
- Favoured destination for International Patients visiting from 100 countries around the world
- Equipped with the most modern and infection-free recuperating facility
- 170 - experienced & full time employed Doctors, 400 - Trained Nurses, 1200 - Committed Staffs
- Widening its excellence in Research (Stem Cell Research), Education (School & College of Nursing for high nursing standards) and also shouldering social responsibility by setting up Charitable Foundation and offering free surgeries
- 500 Bedded capacity hospital expanding to 1000 beds shortly.
More details about MIOT Hospitals